1. Is my gift tax-deductible? Yes. SIFAT is a 501(c)(3) organization, registered with the IRS to receive tax-deductible donations. Each month you contribute, you will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
2. May I specify how my gift is used? Yes, you may specify that you are contributing to a specific project or program that SIFAT supports. To make sure you are correctly designating a project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If gifts are not marked specifically for a project or the project’s needs have been met, your gift will be applied where it is most needed.
3. Why are unrestricted gifts so important? These gifts give SIFAT the ability to use resources where needs are greatest. Unrestricted giving allows for flexibility to meet those needs. All of your gifts are important to us and used to help share God’s love in practical ways.
4. How do I make a matching gift? Many employers match the gifts their employees make to charitable organizations, doubling your gift or more. Check with your company’s human resources office to see if they match your gift and encourage them to do so.
5. Can I make my gift with a credit/debit card? Yes. To easily donate online with a credit card, click here
6. What’s the SHARE program? The SHARE program is a commitment to support SIFAT with a monthly gift. You choose a commitment level and time period. For more information or to become a SHAREholder, contact the promotions and marketing coordinator, email@example.com or click here.
7. Can monthly gifts be automatically made from a bank account? Yes! If you would like SIFAT to automatically withdraw a monthly contribution from your account, submit the Convenient Contributor Form. By using an automatic withdrawal, you remember to contribute monthly and don’t have to find a stamp and envelope for postage! If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Where should I mail a check gift? Mail your contribution, payable to SIFAT, to 2944 County Road 113, Lineville, AL 36266.