Donate to SIFAT
SIFAT depends on your gifts to continue sharing God’s love in practical ways. You may make a donation in any of the following ways:
- Online. To make a donation or payment online, please click the donate or payment button in the sections below.
- By check or money order. Mail a check or money order to SIFAT, 2944 County Road 113, Lineville, AL 36266.
- SHARE program. Take a SHARE in SIFAT by committing to donate monthly. Learn more in the SHARE part of the Make a Donation section below.
- Change by SoftgivingTM. Purchases made on linked credit/debit cards are automatically rounded up, and your change is donated automatically to SIFAT! Click here to learn more.
- Planned giving. For information about donating stocks or planned giving, please contact our executive director, Tom Corson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting SIFAT. If you have any questions about your donation, please e-mail email@example.com.
SIFAT wants to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity in our financial practices. To read our financial standards and integrity, download the PDF.
SIFAT is a USA registered non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to it are generally tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, because SIFAT has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds. Since SIFAT maintains the required discretion and control, donations to it cannot be refunded.
You can find other ways to get involved with SIFAT on our “Get Involved” page! Click here to find ways to be a part of SIFAT and sharing God’s love in practical ways.
Make a Donation
You can make secure donations to SIFAT through PayPal. The PayPal site will verify that you are donating to the Southern Institute for Appropriate Technology, which is SIFAT’s legal name. Don’t worry – you are still donating to Servants in Faith and Technology even when our legal name appears.
To make a donation, click on the button below to be directed to a secure PayPal site to complete your transaction. You can use a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express credit card or your PayPal account.
Please list special instructions in the designations box before finalizing your donation on the PayPal site. For example, if you are giving a memorial or honorarium donation, type the name and address to whom we should send an acknowledgement. If you are giving a donation to a specific project, include the project name or account number. You can also send this information to our accounting office by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Payment
Do you need to make a payment for training, a short-term mission team or a Learn & Serve event or other campus event? If so, please confirm with your SIFAT representative the correct amount you need to pay online. Because of processing fees, we must add a fee for online payments.
Click on the year below to download a PDF.
Click on the individual policies below to download a PDF.