So the internet has been down for three days because of the winds from the south out of patagonia. All is well though. My birthday was sunday and it was great. I spent is with Mateo, Judith, Jarred, Andres, Rachel, and Pastor. They made cupcakes with bananas. They shoved them in my face or tried to because it is custom. It was a blast.

I am now extremely sunburnt because I thought is was cool to not wear a shirt. I am suddenly wishing I had worn one. We did not harvest rice on monday it was a very interesting ordeal. We headed out to our land or Chaco to harvest rice it is about three miles or so and we borrowed bikes from in town. We forgot the fact the me and Jarred are both over six two and Bolivian people are slightly shorter. We thought it would not be a problem. We started that way and were going to meet pastor who was walking on the way. We got about half a mile and Jarred who was behind me busted a tire. I was not aware and kept riding. About two miles later I looked back and Jarred was nowhere to be found. Then I saw a man in the distance coming the other way and it just happened to be Andres the farm hand who had taken the moto to get fixed the day before and never returned. He told me the rice was not ready to harvest so we needed to head back. About this time we see jarred slowly making his was towards us pushing his bike…ha…he had pushed it for two miles to find out that we needed to turn around. It was a long two and a half miles walk back with both of our bikes. It rains a lot here and it just so happened to start on the way back. It was a sight we looked like wet dogs with broken bikes and enough food and water for the day. This was all before ten thirty. Good morning for us…ha…

We have a motorcycle here at the entranada that I have come very close with. Mom everything I am doing is safe do not worry. I only want the people to know the truth…haha…I decided it was time that I try out the Moto on monday afternoon. It is a manual and kinda not the biggest moto but me and Jarred both fit on it together. After probably seven times to stall out I finally got it and rode for a little while. I felt that I was a professional…ha…Rachel told me to go to town with Fidel ,one of the fourteen year old boys, since I was a pro on the Moto. After three time to stall out we got it into town. I did not know that we were going to buy about one hundred and fifty pounds of food. After getting it all Fidel told me the we needed to make two trips to get it all back. I figured it would be fine. I get on the moto and crank it up and release the clutch to much again and stall out, that was one. I did this in the middle of the town while everyone stood and laughed four more times ha…I was making jokes as much as I could to not embarrass, I dont know if I spelled that right I just asked rachel and we dont know, anyway embarrass Fidel. We finally made it back to the entranada the Fidel told me we did not need to take the Moto back we needed a wheelbarrow….ha…I think I know why. When we got back I practiced some more on the moto and felt good about it in the proccess we messed up the wire connecting the accelerator. The next day we went and got it fixed and all was good so me and Fidel got gas and headed back to the entranada. I had just put it into second gear and was accelerating when I heard what I thought was a rock hit the bottom…I wish it had been rock…for about ten feet I heard it then the next thing I knew me and Fidel were fishtailing back and forth out of control. Ha I had no idea what was happening putting my feet down we thankfully did not flip but when we finally stopped I finally realized what had happen….after asking Fidel..ha…the had blown a link on the chain and it had lodged inbetween the back tire and the axil… I was pretty bummed because the entranada was about mile or so away and the back tire would not move ha…thankfully a man came and helped me get it unstuck ha…so I am pretty proud of my first wreck on a moto in bolivia with a kid on the back…ha..all is well now though me and Fidel went two miles out to pick up rice hust today and brought back to thirty pound sacks on the moto. Many more adventures to come..they are about to close the internet place and kick us out to maybe tommorrow. Thanks for the prayers.